- The situation is worst ever in last 14 months. Please don’t let your guards down even for few seconds.
1. Wear good quality N-95 masks with a three layer surgical mask.
2. Wash your hands frequenly with soap water and then rinse with 70% alcohol containing sanitiser.
3. Try to minimise the use of gloves.
4. Don’t touch the front of the mask. If any part of the face itches, please do it with the reverse of the pen.
5. Whenever thirsty for tea or water please take it alone asking others to vacate the room for a little while. You will get enough time ahead to socialise.
6. Minimise the use of A/C. Run the fans in full swing instead.
7. Please communicate with the patients and relations with compassion but from a distance. Be intelligent in your approach and train the younger comrades also because saving our own army is no less important.
8. Have a thorough bath with shampoo after reaching home and please don’t get closer to family members before that.
9. Don’t forward rumours and fake videos. Try to put forward suggestions based on real life experiences and scientific thinking.
10. Assess the ongoing status with prudence and try to help others in times of need.
UNITED WE WIN DEVIDED WE LOSE